Monday, July 13, 2009

Win or Lose???

2day my school got badminton competition and i join in. The competition is on 6.00pm and i reach there at 5.45pm and warming up there. On 6.00pm all participant was come and the competition will begin. My challenger was JustinTan and i c him like very....geng. Then our match will begin. Participant get 11 point in 1 match consider as the winner. First of all, our point was very close, thn......situation change i always miss his ball and the point is.....4-8 OMG!!! 4-8.....thn i calm my self down and try to refresh my mind. I aslo tik y i will always miss de ball and tik what is his weakness. Then the game continue on.... Finally i same mrk with him.....8-8 At last.......the result is........ 11-9...i WIN!!!!!! *Result?.....highlight and see la* Me and JustinTan

No comments:

Post a Comment